Monday, June 28, 2010

Vinyl is cool!

So I know I promised pictures of the cards for soldiers but I haven't gotten those done yet. We have been busy painting almost the entire house. Only 92 more rooms to go. Okay, not really but some days it feels like it.

Our dining room is the official art gallery in our house. All the kids art work that I want to keep is framed and either hung on the wall or put on shelves. After four years in this house I have finally decided what color I wanted to paint the dining room and now that it is painted I decided it just needed one more thing. That's where the vinyl comes in. I found a great quote online and thanks to my Gypsy and Cricut expression my dining room is awesome!

The full quote is "Artists are just children who refuse to put down their crayons".


That's not a kidney bean. I promise! It's the little paint palette thing. I need to get some other colors of vinyl to finish it up but I just had to share now.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the art wall! Beautiful art and saying...how creative...TFS!

Carol
aka cyimbugbitten