Sunday, July 18, 2010

To tell the tooth

I'm getting further along in my scrapbooking. I have completed so many pages this week! I keep separate books for my daughters which means double the work. I am working on my oldest's book right now and am in 2005. If I can keep the pace I made in the last few days I will be caught up in no time. Of course we all know that won't happen but one can dream.

I would like to share one of the pages I made recently. I must admit that I scraplifted the idea for the stars from someone on the cricut message board but I can't remember who it was. I used the star from Old West and copied, resized, rotated, and welded it using my Gypsy until I got it just right. Because this layout is about losing a tooth I wanted a tooth fairy. I used the search function but I don't have the cartridges that came up so I used Nursery Rhymes "Twinkle" and a butterfly from Hannah Montana. I welded the two together to get a pretty cool looking fairy. Then I used glitter glue to add a little sparkle to complete the page. I hope you like.

1 comment:

Lesleyanne said...

Adorable solution to the toothfairy! I love the wings on it ;-)