Sunday, August 15, 2010

At the playground


I made this two page layout of my daughters at the playground. They always have so much fun and never want to leave. I have a few more pictures that didn't get scrapped because, as you can see, there was no more room on the page. I love all the pictures of my kids (even the blurry ones) and always have such a hard time choosing which ones to leave out. Do you have that problem too? Anyway, on to the cricut cuts. I used a few different cartridges for this one. I cut the swing set from Locker Talk at 5 inches, then snipped off the swings. For the long grass strips at the bottom I used Plantin Schoolbook. I welded 2 grass pieces together in my gypsy and cut it at 1 1/2 inches. Then for the little grass pieces I used the accessory feature key on Create a Critter (my all time favorite cartridge), also cut at 1 1/2 inches. I attached them with foam tape to give them a little dimension.


The clouds were cut from Create a Critter at 2 inches, then I used my black pen to add faux stitching around the edges. The sun was cut from Gypsy Wanderings at 3 inches. I added some gold glitter glue to the sun to give this page a little sparkle.


The stickers have been hiding in my stash for quite a while now so I don't remember what company made them but I thought they added just a little extra fun to this page. I hope you like this layout as much as I do and have a great weekend. Thanks for looking!

No comments: