Sunday, August 22, 2010

At the river

So I made some time to get some scrapping done today and this is what I came up with.


When I sat down at my craft table I was completely uninspired and wasn't sure what I wanted to do. Finally, I just picked some pictures and started cropping them down and picked a background paper. Then it started coming to me what I wanted to do.

I cut the title from the cropped pieces of the pictures using Plantin Schoolbook. At first I tried using my Zig pen to glue them down but it just created a big mess so I ran the letters through my Xyron sticker maker and that worked much better.



I decided the page needed something "water-ish". I do not have the H2O cartridge and I'm not sure it would have worked here anyway. So I chose the fish from Create A Critter and the fish border from Animal Kingdom. I must admit I forgot to actually pay attention to the direction I was cutting the fish and had to redo one of them.




Last, but not least, I cut the cute little turtle from Create a Critter. I don't know why but I just love this little guy.

Thanks for looking and have a great week!


No comments: