Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wow, I actually have something new!

Yeah, I know I've been MIA lately. I wish I could tell you it's because I've been extremely busy but that's only half of it. I've also been a little lazy. I know what you're thinking; how can I be too lazy to scrap. Well I guess sometimes a person needs a break. So now that I have the excuses out of the way let me show you my newest creation:


I made scarves for most of the girls in my family last year for Christmas. My aunt saw my sister wearing hers and wanted me to make her one. I told her it would be a while and now 9 months later I have finally made one for her. I still haven't made up my mind if I am going to put tassels on it yet though. What do you think?

2 comments:

Cali said...

I vote for no tassels. Seems a bit more modern/trendy.

Tigerrlyli said...

That's kind of what I was thinking too. I like the way it looks without them. And if she wants them on there I can always add them later.