Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm back!

I finally got my gypsy back and with it came my crafting mojo. I have a new card to show you. I have started a tradition of giving my kids cards for halloween with some kind of corny joke on it. When I saw this joke I just knew I had to make it into a card. In addition I am using this for the Cricut Circle blog contest. The rules were to use a transparent element and have two different elements. I layered vellum over the moon to give it a more muted tone. And sandwiched a bat between the yellow and vellum. I tried to cut the words from Happy Hauntings but they had to be so small that the cricut just chewed up the paper. Either way, I really love the way this turned out. Let me know what you think.

And the inside,


Thanks for looking. And have a great Halloween

1 comment:

WAM Family said...

Way to cute. TFS

Kathryn
wamfamily.blogspot.com