Friday, October 1, 2010

This little birdie...

Wow! Another post! So soon after the last one. Can you believe it? My friend hasn't been feeling very well so I wanted to make her a card to help cheer her up. This is what I came up with....


One of her favorite colors (and mine) is purple so of course I had to use that as the base color. I used Create a Critter to cut the bird but I wanted to give it a little something extra so I used flocking on the wing and flower.  I found these great self adhesive jewels at Big Lots and this one fit perfectly on the flower so of course I had to add some bling. I also added some glitter glue on the beak. I just love sparkly!



I used my cuttlebug swirls folder for the  background. Then since I wanted to add a sentiment on the front I had to add a lighter color strip.

Thanks for taking a look and any comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Cali said...

Very cute card!

Jaana and Kia said...

Stopping by to thank you for visiting Happy Snappy. That little birdie must have cheered your friend up. :) Autumn greetings from Finland and Scotland!