I used my Gypsy to design the page first. I measured the pictures after I cropped them and placed a square on the screen that was the same size as each photo. This way I was able to make sure that each element was the right size. After I cut the horses I put flock on them. It was a little tricky because I wanted the horses' manes and tails to be a different color as the bodies. I really love the way they came out.
You can't really see it here but the paper is textured and with the flock it gives it great dimension.
I cut the title and the straps on the hay bales from the same red as the barn. I then stacked them the way I thought they may be at a real farm.