Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fishing with dad

My girls are such tomboys. In this layout they are fishing and swimming with their dad.


I used my Gypsy with Stand and Salute to cut the boot shape. I had to play around with the size A LOT. I used some printer paper to cut out the boot several times until I got it just right. Then I used Potpourri Basket to cut the fishing pole. I placed an eyelet in the top of the boot and tied a piece of twine to it, then ran the twine along the fishing pole.

Then I used Gypsy Font to weld the title. I used Tim Holtz distressing ink to give it more dimension.





On the next page I didn't do quite as much. Since they are all swimming I used the dripping font from Happy Hauntings to make it look like water dripping from the letters. I used Tim Holtz distressing ink to give it more dimension.




Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.

No comments: