Thursday, December 9, 2010

Snowman gift box

I know, I know, I really need to post more often. Maybe now that finals are over I will have more time to do some more crafting. Well on to today's project. I made this cute little gift box for a present for my daughter. I cut it using the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge.

I love this snowman. It is just so cute. It was on the Christmas solutions cartridge. I used glossy accents (for the first time!) to make the snowman a little more sparkly. Then added glitter glue to the arms, hat, and scarf.

I cut a gingerbread man to put on the back of the box. I think I got this one from Potpourri Basket but there are so many cartridges with a gingerbread man on it that you can find the one you like best.

I hung this box on the Christmas tree after placing the gift inside. Hopefully we won't forget that it's there. I think I'm going to make a few more for a few other gifts.

Thank you for looking and if I don't get the chance to post again this month, Merry Christmas!

No comments: