Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Project (finally)!

I finally got a chance to craft again! School's out for now. I go back in two weeks for the summer semester but they are online classes so hopefully I will have more time to get in some crafting. Anyway, on to today's project. My husband asked me to make a birthday card for one of his co-workers. The guy is in a band so I knew this fox would be perfect! I cut him out at 3.25 inches from Birthday Bash. I embossed the background paper using the stars folder. On the flap of the envelope I used one of the small folders that came with my Cuttlebug then swiped some ink across it. I really like the way it came out.
I used some pop dots to give it dimension. I used two different kinds which made the guitar sit higher than I wanted but I still made it work. I attached the arm at the shoulder and let it rest over the guitar to make it look a little more "natural"


This is the inside of the card. I don't remember what size I cut this at. It is on the Phrase feature key of the fox.

I hope you liked today's card. As always comments are welcome and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Mrs. Green said...

So cute! I made a card with the fox and phrase a few weeks ago for my niece's birthday too. Looks great!

Tigerrlyli said...

Thanks for kind words. This is just such a cute image and could be used for so many things.