Monday, October 10, 2011

Circle Challenge....

The Circle blog is having a challenge for its one year anniversary. This challenge was to use any of the Circle exclusive carts in your project. I used Sophie to create this cute little card. Okay, so it's not so cute. It's rather plain. But I'm not a card maker, get over it. I also used Art Philosophy to make the "tag" in the center. It had a coordinating stamp that will go perfectly for the purpose of this card. I will be giving it to my hubby "just because" so you don't get to see the inside where the mushy stuff is.


Thanks for looking at my incredibly simple card.

2 comments:

sandee said...

Nothing wrong with simple, some of the best cards are "simple", I think you did a wonderful job!

Tigerrlyli said...

Thanks for the comment. I've never tried that ribbon trick before and I don't think I did it right but my hubby will never know the differance.